No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Boohbah

What the fuck is a Boohbah? I first saw a Boohbah at Toys R Us. I squeezed it's chicken wing-like hand and watched it rotate while emitting a ghostly and resonating cry of "Booooooooohbaaaaaahhhh!". I was horrified to say the least. They are pear shaped and fuzzy all around except for their heads that are made of hard plastic. They look like big-eyed doll heads with warts all over them. And they are blue, pink, yellow, purple and orange.

So last night 3GST went to the Boohbah website, where we were further frightened. This site is made for doin' drugs. I just don't get it. They are apparently out of a children's tv show on pbs, but their site has no information at all. It's just a bunch of toddler geared games where you can't win. The creepiest part is that a lot of the games involve cut outs of humans flying around and such. And there's a dog too. I'm baffled to say the least. I really think it's a mind control technique. The I'm hoping to get my hands on an episode just to see what it's really like.

It's just to insane not visit: www.boohbah.com/zone.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home