No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Blondie McDripple

I've got that Daemon dealy so that you can agree or disagree with what I wrote, which is odd and I feel taints the results... but Ocelot? I did not expect Ocelot. And Perius sounds a little like perineum. I don't know how I feel about that. Oh I just want to be in that world!

The Box is slowly dismantling. Our Jessie will be back in five days, which is wacky, and also the same day that the Box will be officially done. I spent all of yesterday rearranging my room and trying to organize my million tiny pieces of paper that have overwhelmed the whole place. I didn't really work on that today, though I really should have. Instead I sewed. I repaired my winter coat so I can put it away for the season, put a decorative (and artsy) patch on my new bag, and I'm halfway done patching the inseam of my jeans for the third time. I just don't want to give them up! Next I have to hem my new Value Village jeans, decorate my knapsack with new patches, and potentially patch some more destroyed pants. Damn these curvacious thighs! No pants are a match for my thigh friction! You WISH my thighs were rubbing you as much as they rub each other!

Did I mention that Nomi and Tama are pretty sure I'm losing my mind? It's actually starting to freak me out because usually they point it out in moments where I think I'm being particularly sane. Worrisome.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

You might be losing your mind, given how you spell "alphabet."

7:27 AM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

Are you referring to "Aleph Bex"? The first two letters of the Hebrew alphabet are Aleph and Bet. That's why. I suppose Alphabex is just as funny, but I like to mix things up.

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Tederick said...

Well ya learn something new every day.

4:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home