No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Your Time is Gonna Come

Yesterday the collective came over for a big 'ol 1950s themed meeting. There was snacking and serious decision making. Who doesn't like that? The end of the year is always such a strange time at the centre. There are so many positive ideas that come up and tons of ambition about how to make things better in the new year, but then everyone leaves. I'm hoping some of the goodness will carry over, but you never know. Things get lost so easily!

I'm apparently taking things slow today. I'm still feeling pretty positive about getting work done, but in a sleepy way. I'm going to try to stave it off one two three and go to bed at a reasonable hour so that tomorrow can be a brilliant and productive day. The internet must be sick of hearing about my daily life. I'm really not good at coming up with brilliant links. Well don't worry if you're bored now, because when school is done there is going to be a severe drop in the bloggage. SEVERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home