No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, November 26, 2004

Lestive

Last night my seasonal high wore off into a mess of tears and panic which was too bad because for a short while everything was just peachy. But this morning I woke up with enough time to eat some instant oatmeal, set a tape for Survivor (which was SHOCKINGLY satisfying this evening... Tederick is sickeningly always right), and tie my shoes. It doesn't sound like much, but tying my shoes in the comfort of my own home is a rare occurence these days.

My first class of the day was Philosophy and it was a good one! Mostly because I got a paper back today from my infamous three paper all-nighter from two weeks back and I got 85%. I was blown away. I totally beat the system. The comment I got was that my paper was well thought out, logically organized, and well planned. I disagree. I wrote this paper between 4pm and 12am, so we'll see what happens with the paper that ran from 12am to 8am. That one could still be bad news. But yay me! I haven't handed in a paper late since grade eight, and I wasn't going to start that again.

I wonder how old you are when you lose the ability to write good papers in one night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

20.

1:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home