No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Yogi has a girlfriend to, Cindy, Cindy

It's late and I am half way through my essay of making shit up about Canadian global privilege. Oh bullshit. I really think that professors should never be allowed to put the word "optional" in front of the word "essay", it's just to tempting. Right now I'm sitting at a tolerable 71%. Although higher would be nice, I'm really not putting the proper amount of effort into this optional beast simply because I'm not required to do it. I have nothing to lose in writing this thing (except for five hours of my life, as Tama reminded me)so I suppose I should just keep going. I'd much rather sleep though. Curse me for being an all-nighter kinda gal as opposed to a get-up-early-and-work-girl.

Tomorrow I have all the goodness of a visual brain scan followed by Box Model. It should be interesting.

And now if I could just get that damn Yogi Bear song our of my head I could get back to writing this essay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home