No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Mrs. Vagina Face

Im currently at the Women's Resource Centre and I'm in the process of purchasing my first Diva cup, or as I prefer to call it, a crotch goblet. Vagina equipment can be frightening. I guess I'll start with alternative menstrual products and move on to huge amounts of sex toys. It's not the putting it in that I'm scared of, it's the taking it out!

The best part about all of this is that Diva is not just a girly name for a womb jelly jar, DIVA stands for Dependable Internal Vaginal Alternatives. And there's a return policy on this mother, so I can get my money back if I hate it. I'll report back on how this all goes.

Isn't it nice when someone challenges the social stigma around menstrual blood and it's product friends?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home