No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, March 28, 2005

What, no Purim Bunny?

Well it's Monday and I'm back in the Bullring avoiding my work. I have two weeks left of school and I still have five assignements to do. Then it's back home for the summer. And then I'm half way through University. And then I have to decide about India. And then I'll turn twenty and have to plan the next ten years of my life. So that will be fun.

Anyway, this weekend was good. I spent a lot of time with my Steve, which was excellent and satisfying, and I also saw a lot of family so that was good. I didn't get anywhere near the computer at home though, hence the lack of blogging.

Friday I was in St. Catharines for Easter which was all good. My favourite part about our Easter's is the full contact Easter egg hunt that we have every year on the front lawn. There's nothing like eleven 14 to 29 year olds tackling eachother and playing hardcore defense for the sake of tiny foil wrapped pieces of chocolate.

Saturday I went to the One of a Kind Craft Show and Signatures with Steve and his mom. I ended up with a pretty shirt and necklace, sore feet, and a lot of candy and chocolate dipped fruit.

Yesterday I played the double dinner game with Steve's family and my own. It all seemed to work out. At least I saw everyone.

I feel like this weekend went well despite my lack of work. It just made me happy to spend some time with Steve and not worry about anything. I'm hoping that when I move back home and get into the grove of working for the summer it will alleviate some of the pressure of who gets my time. I'm finding it hard to cope with the familial guilt. Oh well. One more month and we'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home