No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Nightmares Eh?

The night I had that scary terrible nightmare I woke up feeling like I couldn't breath and was being choked by my necklace that I had forgotten to take off. It was an onyx necklace that I made for a craft show in the fall. I really love the piece of stone and it has a really pretty look to it so I want to keep it, but I just looked up onyx and it has a number of healing properties, but also: "The stone is also reputed to have bad mental consequences that can include depression and nightmares". Well I wore it yesterday and felt like shit, the day I went to see my dad's show and then spun into a hellish depression I was wearing it, and I was wearing it when I had my nightmare. Maybe onyx and I aren't meant to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home