No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ska and Eggs

I woke up this morning feeling better than I have in the past two weeks. Maybe it was the fact that I went to bed at 2am instead of 5am. The sunshine is most likely helping too. My wake up was one of the most satisfying kitten love I have received in a long time. There was an abundance of furry snuggling and purring and boy does that make me feel good. I'm going to miss these little friends! Okay... I'm not going to think about that right now.

I had a 9am meeting this morning (man, with all of the times in this post), and I was going to stay on campus, but I was uncomfortable in my shirt, so I bought a giant tea from T-Ho's and came home for some Ska and eggs. My brother made me a cd of some really excellent ska bands. My favourite at the moment being Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution (which I will undoubtably call Bandits of the America Ravioli, or alternately BOTAR!). So I've just finished cooking my eggs while bouncing around to ska. It's 10:30am and I have the whole day ahead of me which is thrilling. My plans include watching a talk show, doing a crossword, skimming an article, hangin' around with some feminists, going to class, having a bereavement party, and snuggling with my roommates. Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home