No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

with your sister friend or imaginary wife

I'm feeling a little broken at the moment. I have an exam tomorrow at 11:30am and I'm feeling rather apathetic at the moment. My dream this morning pretty much messed up my day and now I'm feeling anxious about sleeping. This generally was not a great day. It involved some frightening experiences with the cats attacking our mice resulting in a big pile of mess in my bedroom, some staff people causing me problems, disappointing meetings, crisis support, and studying.

I think I'll be okay with the exam tomorrow, I'm just feeling far away from myself and the material. I just want to make all of the self-hate flying around in my brain stop long enough for me think of what I want to say about Tam O'Shanter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home