No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, November 27, 2006

ze didn't like my genitals so I told hir to go fuck hirself

There's really nothing like going to the doctor for a simple check up and ending up with a stranger's fingers up your ass. I suppose there's a first time for anything. And as if they didn't fuck me up the ass enough, a doctor and a nurse practitioner trapped me in a room to tell me about how much they think I need to be on anxiety meds and how I should start them up as soon as possible. Then they tell me that they don't have any more of my birth control left so they put me on a different brand, which is horrifying... even though they say it's exactly the same, but with a different name. I still find it scary. I don't like fucking around with my body. But I also don't like feeling like shit. I am so confused.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

Oh come on, that sounds like a perfectly fine way to spend the day to me. Finger up the ass, nurse practitioner, told to get on meds... yup, my idee o' heaven.

10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home