No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

"I heard you got head." -Grisham

Somehow I've gotten so cocky about my exam tomorrow that it's midnight and I'm watching Beauty and the Geek and mocking the guy that's seriously a cross between Woody Allen and Bob Saget. So strange.

The exam tomorrow is a choice of seven questions out of ten and the answers have to be 3-5 sentences each. So I'm not so worried. It's also only worth 20% of my mark. So yes, I'll do some reading before bed and I'll be fine... I think.

All I want to do is eat snacks and get massages. Also, I keep thinking of more and more things that I should be doing for the Centre. There's some financial documentation that I realize I've ignored for too long and now have to go back and get a whole bunch of shit together. I have good intentions, but somehow I always manage to fall short of my own expectations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home