No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, April 09, 2007

1/4 exams, 0/2 papers

GENDER AND POLITICS IS OVER! It's just ridiculous how much a bad midterm mark can affect my entire semester. The exam felt good anyway, and I'm just happy that class is done, even with the excellent doodles it produced. I took an extra "disability" hour with the exam which is more time than I usually take but I found I needed more moments to breathe and stretch, so why not take them.

Post-exam I went grocery shopping and it made me very excited. I got mini-wheats! Oh yeah. I love exam week grocery shopping. Wednesday night is taco salad night at the Box this week if anyone's interested. Then I went to the gym and did some sweet legs and abs work. Oh yeah. When I got home I did some dishes, made some bok choy and tofu and then baked some banana bread. I love productive procrastination. It's 11:35pm and I haven't finished my paper. It will happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home