No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

My Heart is Just a Muscle, and Simply Put, It's Sore.

I have an exam tomorrow. It's okay. I'm just poorly prepared and right now I'm so dizzy I can't focus my eyes. I'm hoping that my easter dinner of faux-chicken burgers will protein the dizzy right out of me. I had a fine anxiety attack on the Greyhound which I think the dizziness is part of. I had a large dose of Rescue Remedy and did my best not to cry.

How did I manage to get screwed out of Passover and Easter dinners this year? Somebody better make me a fancy-assed meal! I'm going to make some fine pasta instead and then spend the rest of the evening preparing my study notes, and then studying them.

I feel like I need some time alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home