No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, November 26, 2004

You're Not Jamaican, Nor Do You Have a Bobsled Team

I can't link. It's not a secret. I'm one of those people that shouldn't really own a computer let alone try to blog. And yet here I am. So until someone teaches me, I am setting out this disclaimer so that no one gets all twisty about my lack of linkage. Frankly if you go to www.tederick.com all the blogs are there. Those guys are the only ones I'd be linking to anyway, except for maybe T.Js. That chick's all right.

Despite my lack of html savvy, I do love to be blogged about. It's kind of my fetish. I get insanely excited about it. So all my fetishy love goes out to TexasGary who made my day. If your hot man friend and I were going to make babies it would have been a longtime ago and it would have been very VERY illegal. One day maybe we'll all hang out in a non-party sense. Yes? Yes.

In other news, I've just been informed that the hit single "The Naked Dance" is climbing in popularity with the University crowd. Covers have already been done by Phantom and T.J. along with a fabulous duet by Jess and myself. It's one catchy tune!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't even read my blog so why would you link me? This is just me whining about you not lovin me enough.
:(

1:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home