No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

NO! Skipper Bob!

It's one in the morning. I have three quarters of a page written of my essay and I just spent the last two hours watching the Real Gilligan's Island. Why do I waste my life?

I just couldn't get away from it! And when Skipper Bob fell with all the heart problems and then came back to say goodbye Jess and I actually teared up! And then laughed hysterically because we were tearin' for Skipper Bob. But he was such a nice man! It's not even over yet, we have a tape set for two more hours because we want to know what happens but just couldn't bear to wait it out!

The real issue is going to be tomorrow when the new episode of TRGI conflicts with the new episode of America's Next Top Model.

I blame Jessica for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home