No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Uncle Fucker!

I just posted, and then it fucked up and now it's gone. I'm not in a good mood.

I somehow got suckered into babysitting my brother tonight, which is fine, except that it fucked up my whole plan of seeing Phantom. I'm displeased. I've actually reacted to this whole snafu in a really childish way, but I guess that can be expected from all my lack of sleep lately+being in a longdistance relationship+being home for the first time in three weeks+tons of reading to catch up on+really liking that Steve guy. So I guess I just suck it up, drink some tea, and try not to cry.

So far tonight I've watched Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle, and South Park BLU. I actually really enjoyed Harold and Kumar. It offended me way less than Eurotrip. If it wasn't for the fact that every woman in the film was treated like a walking vagina I would have loved it. The whole thing made me want to write a movie about two girls getting high and having all kinds of adventures and treating men like walking dildos. A kind of female Jay and Bob. But that wouldn't really solve anything would it?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course it will solve things. I will help you bear this burden, Frodo Baggins. Or more accurately, I will help you write this screenplay. The working title shall be "Fill My Gape."
-Tederick

10:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Tederick just said, of course it will solve things. If handled properly it could change the world! Well... ok... it could be a lot of fun to make?

-Tama

9:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home