No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

My Hoo-Ha?

Today was a good one. I slept in, Matt woke me up with a phonecall that I immediately assumed was to yell at me, I got a ride in the smart car, and had a bagel. (And What a Bagel!)

I didn't get any actual work done tonight, but I did get to watch the end of Jurassic Park with Steve. (It was my first time seeing it ever. I'm not so good at following the crowd.) I'm really glad he came over. He's a good one.

So tomorrow morning I'm heading back to Goo-loph early. I'll be there for my nine thirty class tomorrow. Then I guess I'll go about my day as usual. Lots of reading and such. I might even try to be extra productive and get to the gym tomorrow. Now that would be impressive. I'm getting to that place of not wanting to read anymore at all. I just want to play, and watch movies, and go for walks. This week is just a lot of reading and catching up. I have one paper due Easter Monday, but right now I'm working on a portfolio to submit for the creative writing course I want to take, and I may need to figure out a monologue to audition for the Acting II class in the fall. Yikes. I don't know whether it's worth it or not. Any thoughts?

So yes, tomorrow will be filled with goodness and phonecalls to Steve. That's the plan anyway. I'm heading back to the land of Goo where the internet falters and the water is hard. But I do miss that box when I'm gone. I think I'll revel in it's boxy goodness for the rest of the semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home