No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

There's no "I" in Teamocil

Today has been excellent thus far. I finished my essay and am actually relieved! I had a quintessential student breakfast of Lucky Charms and cookies while watching Dawson's Creek with Jess. Man I loves that Creek. I forget until I watch it again and I end up getting all goose-bumpy from the love. The best part was that Buster from ARD had a walk on as a doctor! It was all very thrilling. The capper was singing "Love is something if you give it away" while we brushed our teeth and then heading to the bus stop way too early. It wasn't to early to get a good yell of "Yeah Bitches!" from a manly car-full of testosterone. I hate car yelling boys.

When I got to school I was greeted by my friend Julie with a "Hey beautiful hippy!" so it was counteracted fairly nicely.

Last night the box decided that the Goobie Brothers are our pick to win Amay-Ray. Man we love those goobie brothers. At first they were annoying, hence the name, but the love exploded last night in orgasmic cheering as they engaged in the greatest footrace of all time. Best Goobs ever.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if you should call them the Goobie brothers. I love those guys. They were all hugging and praising Jesus and everything when they won the footrace against Angry Man. That was brilliant! But I don't know if they can win the whole race. They're actually pretty goofy. But yeah. I loves them brothers.
-I'm still Tederick.

9:13 PM

 
Blogger Troy said...

hey nice blog, you should check mine out too

9:30 PM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

Yes, but they were initially perceived as Goobie brother, leading to the brilliant Doobie brothers reference. We can't change it now. We loves those bros and they deserve our loving nickname. We love brothers who love.

9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home