No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, December 16, 2005

You can suck every dick in town and still be a virgin, Mary

Well I'm heading on home today. I baked enough damn cookies to fill five tins and a huge tupperware container. Also fudge, five minute fudge. You should all be holding your breath for who gets cookies this year! I also made some Chanukah candles, three keepas, and worked on a scarf in the last few days. Now the Langs and I are preparing to go home any minute now... once we change out of out pyjamas and shovel the driveway.

So all of you Toronto folk, you keep me out of the basement depression this year. I haven't had a Christmas without the basement depression in three years and I really think it's time to stop that tradition. Also the major health problems. We're rounding a year now on the numbness (my left half went completely numb again two days ago to mark the occaision). I don't want another christmas health scare. Anyway, I may need help. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home