No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

You'll have to excuse me, I'm a little stiff from bowling

Back in Guelph. It's been three days and it feels like its been two weeks. Despite the amount of chaos in the last couple of weeks I really do feel better than I have since July. I've had the occaisional panic attack, but they have been few and far between considering the circumstances. I'm happy to be back at the box right now. I was supposed to write an exam tomorrow but I decided to deffer it for my sanity. I'm going to go in to talk to the prof though to see if I can strike a deal tomorrow where I won't have to write the exam in February. Hopefully he'll go for it. I'm looking forward to the holidays. I'm going to try to take it easy, do some reading, take some time for some writing, and do lots and lots of snuggling. I plan to spend the next two days baking cookies and making candles. So don't be surprised if that's what you get as a gift from me. I also crocheted my first keepa tonight. There will definitely be more to come. It's funny that I'm feeling so together right now, considering that I went to the doctor on Friday and tested as severely depressed on their numerical rating scale. My life is hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home