No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Morerotica

Exerpt from "I Swear to God". Both stories will be posted in their completed forms, I just feel like teasing.

Cynthia put on her dark eyeliner and did a light brush of a deep plum eye shadow. The Clara hair cut just didn’t seem to work with the look so she grabbed a straight black wig off of the closet shelf. As she slid a dark burgundy lipstick across her lips the doorbell rang. She slipped on her heels and opened the door to reveal Eric. He was wearing a dark green suit and a navy blue tie. Exactly what she had been craving. He was in his late twenties, about the same age as her. His hair was dark brown and it curled and twisted around his ears, reaching down his forehead towards his eyebrows. His dark brown eyes traced the curve of her body before meeting her glance.
Cynthia strutted silently towards him, grabbed his tie and pulled him into her apartment. She grabbed his briefcase and tossed it violently on the floor before pushing him down onto a red velvet draped chair.
“The rules are as follows: you will speak when you are spoken to, you will do as I say, and if at any point your weak pussy ass can’t take it, the safety word will be wristwatch. Do you understand?”
“Yes.” His voice seemed quiet and shy, but she could tell he was excited.
“Now is the point where you need to tell me if there’s anything that you don’t feel safe or comfortable doing, because for the rest of the night you’re listening to me. So? Speak!”
“I deserve some punishment, just no piercing of the flesh.”
“Fine. Now shut up. I’m going to tie you down and give you what you deserve.” Cynthia straddled Eric on the chair rubbing her body up against his as she yanked off his tie. She held her breasts in front of his face and commanded him not to touch her as she used the tie to blindfold him. She made him stand and remove his clothes telling him when to go quickly and when to go slowly as she ran the edge of her paddle along all of the newly exposed flesh. He followed her every word, his breath quickened at every action with the pleasure of relinquishing control. Once he was fully naked Cynthia pushed him back into the chair. The soft velvet teased every part of his body as she restrained his hands and feet with the straps attached to the top and bottom of the chair. She ripped off his blindfold revealing his pleading eyes. She new he wanted her and she liked it. She began to strike him with her horsetail whip up and down his body. He moaned and struggle against the restraints with every hit.
“Do you want me to stop?”
“Yes!”
“Well I won’t, because you deserve it. You deserve every thing you get”
“I can’t take it. Fuck me!”
“Oh you want me to fuck you?”
“Yes! Please! I can’t take it anymore”
Cynthia untied the restraints. “Then get down on your knees and beg me for it”
As the scene played out Cynthia felt like she was releasing all of the pressures of that day out onto Eric’s body. She felt the power surging through her as she affected this man in such and intense way through her looks, her attitude, and her strength. When he left he thanked her and told her he hoped to see her again. He insisted that it was the best encounter he had ever had. She went to sleep feeling full and satisfied and in control.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

I think you mean Morotica. But maybe not.

But yeah... HOT. I'm finger-banging my left hand right now.

(This response brought to you by jbboa.)

10:50 AM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

I prefer the aesthetics of Morerotica myself, and it sounds right in my head. I read Morotica as "Moe-Roe-Ticka" and that's not what I want. Mmmmmm finger-banging.

8:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home