No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

B-Back-Mo

Jess and I just went to see Broke Back Mountain with the worst audience. This audience embodied everything that's wrong the way this film has been received. They laughed at terrible parts and talked through it and just generally were assholes which is a real problem in a film that's so much about the silences and gaps.

I think I was just expecting this earth shattering film that would be beautifully executed and I wasn't entirely satisfied. I'm angry at the audience, and the film, and myself. I didn't cry. And I really wanted to. Yeah, I can't write about this right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

Don't worry Becca, I got you flavoured condoms and a comic book called BLOWJOB.

12:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home