No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I have a tendency to exist. And I like that.

I'm a little feverish at the moment, but at least I can account for my dizziness right now. Woot. I also tricked/encouraged Jess to make me matzo ball soup which I am so freakin' thankful for. Getting up is too hard. Also reading, reading is too hard. I've been getting nine or ten hours of sleep per night and the sick doesn't seem to want to get better yet, I'm just hoping my head will be less cloudy by the time of my quiz at 2:30pm tomorrow. Woot. Tomorrow's my longest day so I'm hoping I'll make it. It's also the day of a new group, so that will be intriguing. Though I hate making first impressions when I'm sick.

T.J. and Jess are upstairs studying right now in a very giggly way which is good. My new method of breaking their stress is showing them sweet underboob. Jess got a lot of underboob last night because Tama was having solitary stress. Maybe now that she knows the power of the underboob she'll come to me for relief. I save the left one for severe cases because it has my powerful Vanilla Sky mole. I'll let you know if I have to whip them out tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phantom said...

So sad for sick. But Yeah! Getting sleep.

And a special "Dynomite" for underboob

1:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home