No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

She made the eyebrows, like maybe I should stop... but she said nothing.

Well my evening turned out different than I had anticipated. We did have our copious amounts of kraft dinner, but we did not get a movie. We ended up getting a preview of tomorrow nights burlesque performance for Drag Yer Ass Out. Nothing like four ladies dancing for you in their underwear. If I had been feeling 100% better it would have been perfect, but I'm still in the process of recovering so the high energy felt like a little much.

By the time everyone left it was after eleven so Tama got on the phone and Jess got on to doing other things. I started trying to get my outfit together for tomorrow but have been severely disappointed. Turns out my boy pants are a little tight, so I just look like a femmey dyke in my boy pants and beater. And Tama's boy pants that are huge on her look like incredibly hot girl pants on me. Fuck! So I guess when in doubt, cleave it out. It just seems like a cop out if I'm going with Mark, Matt and Tama and they'll all be in drag. Bah. Tama asked if Matt was my date... I said it's a problem if your date keeps reminding you how unattractive he finds you. :o)

Right now I'm just hoping that I don't end up alone among three couples. Stupid boyfriends being loyal to their friends at home. Stupid me not knowing how to be a bitchy demanding girlfriend! With my new plan of not commiting to going to T-dot until the last minute it's making the whole longdistance thing harder. The not knowing when the next time we see each other will be can make me sadder than I need it to. I had a brief post-phone call cry, followed by some self-destructive pizza, but I'm okay. Not an anxiety attack, just sad.

So now I'm conciously not doing my reading for tomorrow. I'm just enjoying the couch and the tv and the cats chasing each other around.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phantom said...

We might meet again sooner than one would think.....

12:12 AM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

Hmmmm I likes the sound of that! I'm trying to think of when you might appear... and now I'm just distracted.

1:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home