No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Essential Exam Time Extravagance

Some highlights from today:

-I started the day with a hot crescent roll breakfast picnic in my bedroom.

- I finished my 15 page paper and sent it in, and it was good.

- I cleaned my room while my roommates played team text twist and listened to Celtic Punk.

- I had a giant fridge picked up and taken to the dump for free, which was shockingly satisfying.

- We giggled on the back porch while eating cheetos and drawing on her belly in orange highlighter (which is shockingly the same colour as a cheeto) with witty remarks like "belly".

- I made dinner listening to the Beatles and having my relationship and hotness insulted by T.J. :o)

- I made Tama be my blanket and she provoked a cat attack on my head.

- Jess smushed Clyde's face and said he looked like Spock, but we thought she said "Bach"

- I started my paper for an hour, and then came downstairs to take a two hour break for Gilmore Girls and CSI (because it was a "to be continued"

- On Gilmore Girls the 22 year old Lane got married which made us all freak out and scream. It also led us to decided that for our bachelorette party we will have one man stripper and one woman stripper dressed in the same type of costume and we will hold a stripper dance off.

Thanks Showcase.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

EXTREME EXTRAVAGANCE!!!

This comment was brought to you by Extreme Steve. tederick.com/blog/extreme_steve

11:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home