No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

MR. MOUSTACHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've wasted a good portion of my Sunday. The bathroom upstairs is excellently clean though and by laundry is all put away. That's generally a good thing. The plan tonight is to organize my papers and put a dent in my reading and note taking on The Amber Spyglass. It's not my first essay to write, but it can't hurt to get started. My first paper on The Monk by M.G. Lewis got me really bored today, so I gave up on that for now. I have four more days to write it, which isn't too terrible. Oh exam time. This blog is going to transform into documentation of my projects and procrastinations. It can't be helped.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand this isn't the place to burst bubbles, but someone had to do it, Becca! Visit:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=procrasturbation

half-assed-urbation and ambisextrous are still up for grabs.

10:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home