No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I appreciate you sitting there in those glasses dirty talking like a large woman

I've had insane dream week. I've woken up every morning this week feeling awful and scared and sad. There have only been two where I've woken up tingling in fear. I generally just feel like I've been hit by a train everytime I wake up. So I'm not sleeping until way too late, and then I'm getting up whenever the dreams hit.

Yesterday I woke up at 9am (after going to bed at 4:30) and Jess and I headed downtown. We went to the market and then I got on a bus to Kitchener to spend the day at my Aunt and Uncle's stained glass studio making fused glass pendants to sell at my next show. Very fancy. I've never done actual glass work before so I felt pretty accomplished at the end of 7 hours when I got to put 30 pieces into the kiln. I'll take some pictures and post them because it's pretty exciting.

My body definitely feels like I've been in a studio though. That sore feet from standing all day and that low back ache from hunching over your work all day. Oh yeah, I missed that. Today I'm trying to be smart and clean the bathroom and start my paper. There's also a radical seder that I was fully intending on attending, but now I'm kind of chickening out. I don't quite know why. I'm also getting suckered in to bad tv, which is really embarassing. I can't really afford a lazy sunday right now, but I'm all alone and I don't want to do anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home