No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, April 24, 2006

"The trouble with being intangible is that you have no say in the editing process"

Seeing as how I'm officially done third year it's about time for the sense of nothingness and depression to set in. I feel like the computer and tv are burning my brain out. I'm having trouble making plans or decisions, and when the plans change, I freak out. I've been fairly busy since I finished: I've attended and run three WRC meetings, I got a little drunk at a party, Steve visited, I had a bit of a breakdown, I made $275 at a craft show, I had a sleepover downtown, I sat on my porch in the rain for fifteen minutes before I broke into the house only to find that Jess had been here in the shower the whole time, I typed three sets of minutes, and organized another epic WRC meeting for Tuesday. And then Jess and I watched Dogma. I didn't go to the gym though, which is sad for my body. I'm feeling generally pretty gross and have been having dreams about being victim in the second holocaust. It's creepy, and makes sleep... less good. Perhaps I'll blog again soon when feeling less dismal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home