No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Happy 4:20

Good old students in the springtime. There are frisbees and birks flying all over the place right now! The best thing I saw all day yesterday seven students sitting on top of the hill smoking out of a hookah. What a crazy Uni-bubble I live in! I'm now officially done third year, which will probably be excellent when it sinks in.

I'm currently in WRC stress land as we are meeting for hours and hours today. I'm exhausted, and some how in charge of making sure that everything runs smoothly. All I want to do is nap though! And I have a craft show on Saturday, so I'm working on getting some pretty things together. It's going decently at the moment, but I always want to make more.

Ooooohhh being a responsible employer is exhausting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home