No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, January 26, 2007

"And there's the Mountain"

I'm in Montreal! How'd that happen? All is generally well and cold. I had an excellent hang out night last night and I'm feeling pretty good. Nomi and I had a productive train ride where we sewed the holes and buttons of our coats and we did a lot of reading. Up until Kingston there was a ridiculously irresponsible TA marking papers loudly and publicly, which was awkward and obnoxious. There was also a two year old little British boy who narrated every time the train stopped, started, or made a noise. Cute.

I don't know quite what I'm going to do today, but it's going to be Montreal styles. And I'm starting with a bagel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

SHAZBAT! I was in Montreal three hours with nothing but time to kill. We could have met up and had lunch if I had half my brain with me.

Ah well. That would have been cool.

3:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home