No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Unicycle, Hockey Puck, Monkey Monkey Underpants.

I had myself an excellent sleep in this morning with my Steve. I think sleeping in is better when it's to purposefully skip class... and I'm not alone. It's very dangerous though.

After Steve left I headed to my most challenging class where my brain hurt for an hour and a half, then I went to the Centre where I worked for an hour and a half, and then I went to my group thing where I wanted to cry for an hour and a half. Tuesdays are long and stressful. I'm trying my best not to get all broken, but it's a little difficult. I'm going to Montreal with Nomi on Thursday night which I'm hoping will be good, but I have a huge sense of impending doom. Pretty much for no good reason... but what else is new.

There were some interesting updates in the world of AT and AC today, for all those of you who were wondering what was up with that wacky bunch! AC is engaged! That's what happens when you don't believe in premarital sex! (Or if you're not as cynical as I am, that's what happens when you've found true love). And AT, contrary to popular belief did not fall off the face of the earth and into a vat of bubble tea, but transferred to Ryerson. I suppose that's why I haven't seen her all year. What an odd world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home