No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

melty and messy

I'm going to nap my ass off tomorrow. When I got home tonight I read for an hour and I don't even remember falling asleep but I was out cold. I was dreaming really intensely... I don't remember what about... but I woke up feeling drained and vulnerable. Strange.

I'm hoping that I'll be amazing at reading this weekend because that would make next week SOOOO much easier. We'll see. I'm also hoping to do some letter writing in order keep my far away friends happy and loving me.

Yikes, I just got a tingly scalp feeling like there's a ghost playing with my hair. I'm alone in the house and I'm really hoping everyone gets back soon. Especially since Tama owes me 17 minutes of sexy massage... but also because I'm a little creeped out.

I'm sorry this is so disjointed. My life is overwhelming right now and every night this week I've been crying and feeling like I can't do "tomorrow". I think the fact that I've been sleeping until 5 minutes before the bus is the only reason that I'm not staying in bed all day. I get up and dressed so fast that I forget how scared I am.

Anyway, I'm optimistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home