No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Lesbiman? Or Manbian?

I'm sitting here watching my third episode of the L Word for the day and I'm feeling pretty dazed. My plans for this evening will either be watching some fourth season L Word and then going out to the Albion, or alternately I'll be staying home and reading until 11:30 and then sewing the rips in my coat while I watch SNL. Both plans seem pretty excellent at the moment... but mostly I'm leaning towards staying home since I'm already in pyjama pants and my old LHS hoody. So comfy.

Messica called me this afternoon and I appreciated it. She sounds wonderful and I miss her a lot. I did the Jess dance to the dvd music between L Word episodes and it made me miss the days of Jess and I singing the QAF dvd music with the "woooooooooaaaaannnnnnnhh". It was so strange forcing myself out of bed to go to the market today without Jessie. Saturdays are supposed to be go to the market without having breakfast because we slept until the last possible second, buy salsa, springrolls (and dolmades for me), come home and eat while watching trashy tv, then pretending we're going to read, but actually just taking a nap. It was sweet that she called me because she knew I was doing it alone this week.

Oh so torn about what to do with myself tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home