No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Me tired. Me cry.

I'm having wacky side effects lately that involve pretty much constant yawning. Like every thirty seconds I have a jaw stretching yawn. My eyes are watering and I feel silly. I'm also very sleepy. So very sleepy. The extreme tiredness seems very illogical, and yet...

Jess, Tama and I are going on a voting field trip in half an hour, which is nice, and then I plan to watch Buffy for the rest of the afternoon. That's all I want to do. Buffy and nap.

Things are getting busy in school world, but I'm still managing. I'm very concerned about the future though, which is why Matt is coming to help plan my life this weekend. I hope it doesn't involve too much poking or demoralizing meanness because, like I said, I'm very tired.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

Shit, I'm going to have to revise the agenda.

(Original agenda:

6:00 - 6:30
Icebreaker

6:30 - 6:45
Poke Rebecca

6:45 - 7:30
Demoralization in the 21st Century: a cure for depression?

7:30 - 8:30
Poke Rebecca some more

8:30 - 8:45
Break

8:45 - 9:30
You Can't Do Anything Right: The post-grad singalong

9:30 - 10:00
Dinner

10:00 - 11:00
The Poking Frenzy

11:00 - 11:30
You Suck, And Everything About You Sucks: Planning for the future, Matt Brown Style

11:30 - 12:30
Warm-down poking

12:30 - 1:00
A last minute poking frenzy

1:00 - 1:30
Delicious muffins.

6:40 PM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

you bastard.1

10:26 PM

 
Blogger Tederick said...

You got a problem with muffins???2

11:18 PM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

I couldn't figure out how to edit my own comments. For the love of God stop mocking me!

I make a fine muffin.

12:52 PM

 
Blogger Tederick said...

I'm not letting you make the muffins!

5:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home