No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, September 17, 2007

stick

Okay, 6:08pm. I've finished all of the required readings, I have vague outline of the paper, and I've read the first two acts of Henry IV. That's not so bad. I still have to sit down and write... and maybe finish off the play (but likely not). So sleepy! I'm going to have tea with dinner.

I took a break this afternoon to go for a walk in the woods. I grabbed myself a Mr. Eko-like club on the way in, just in case of attack. I didn't see anyone else while I was in there. I just watched the ducks and the squirrels and reconnected with some cedars. There were some couches set up in a little clearing, but it looked like more of a hangout then a home. Woods in Guelph aren't quite as menacing as woods in Toronto, but it still felt good to carry a weighty stick. The point of going for the walk was to dispel some of my anxious energy, not increase it with fear of predators.

I'm feeling a little invisible at the moment. It's funny how I can feel invisible and self-conscious at the same time. Would you think if no one was looking at me I wouldn't care what I looked like? Oh well.

EXbox is so quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home