No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, October 15, 2007

polyp

Taking a break. I'm about halfway through my paper that's due tomorrow, which is pretty good since I've been working on it for about half an hour. It will be done soon. Then I will eat lunch and move on to preparing for my presentation tomorrow. It's a hilarious time of year.

I'm feeling very odd this morning. It's Goo gray, which is to be expected, but it seems to be effecting me today. I woke up with odd chest pains and a locked jaw. I'm pretty much in the mood to be curled up watching movies pretending to be a kitten, but now's just not the time. I'm hoping the chest pains past soon, because otherwise I think I'll be okay.

This is the kind of day for Earl Grey. So much Earl Grey. I think I need an awesome giant tea pot for Christmas. Oh yes, I'm already thinking Christmas.

6 weeks until I graduate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home