No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Has Anyone seen my Ragged Dick?

Ahh 11:30 am and it's all over. I missed my volunteer hour at the poon shack so I could leisurely eat instant oatmeal while altering the margins on my pages so that I fit into the limit. So sneaky. My original plan was to change to 11.5 font, but apparently there is a big difference. Ah well.

And now I'm off to class on five hours of sleep. I'm trying to decide if I have the will to shop or not. I definitely need a dress, but do I need to get Christmas presents right now as well? My current plan is that if I find the perfect dress downtown, then I will do my downtown shopping and return home. If I end up having to go to the mall though there is no way I'm going to shop and then drag stuff around with me. Nope.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phantom said...

You trickster! All my profs give me specific margins that I have to follow.

10:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home