No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Playing House

This past week has been amazing. It was a real week with lots of work and lack of sleep and business but oh the socialness of it all! Monday night I had a Valentine's day party which was so filthy in so many ways, Tuesday night I went to see a tranny one person show, which was awesome (though I was in a shitty mood), Wednesday my Phantom showed up and we made dinner and then later went to a dance party (that was sort of lame, but I'm glad we went), Thursday I wrote an essay and then partied with Phantom, and Friday Matt and Kate came over for a ViewAskew-a-thon (though it wasn't really an a-thon because an a-thon has to include at least four movies, this was a double bill), then this afternoon we rode home together on the Greyhound and then took a nap in Phantom's bed.

Having Phantom stay with me was incredible. It was so nice coming home to him, and not coming home and hoping we'd both have enough time to talk together. Everything was right and perfect and immaculately snuggly. I don't think we went to bed before 3am once all week. I'm ridiculously impressed that I actually made it to class. I'm very sleepy now, but this past week was amazing. I can't imagine that my own reading week is going to go as well! I suppose I could just get some reading done, but snuggling is so much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home