No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Hyper-I-Cum

Tomorrow I go in for what will hopefully be my last bloodtest in a while. I was wondering today what they do with my blood after the test it. Do they have a special blood sink they pour it down? Or do they just toss it? What if some wierd blood-fetishy nurse, doctor, receptionist, or custodian gets a hold of my blood and has sex with it? I need to know what they do with my blood!

For some reason tonight I had the urge to put on the RENT soundtrack. It's been a long time since I've had a listen. I think it's partly my wierd longing for the days of elementary school. I do miss that elementary school. That whole structure of knowing where you were going to be all the time, and the social dynamics of being with the same group of people everyday. I just miss knowing everyone, and feeling like I had a solid place of importance in my academic world. I miss recess, I miss secrets, and I miss walking home from school. The more I settle into new phases of my life the more I really miss the old ones. I go through these moments of crisis where I miss things like babysitting. It's a strange feeling, like I want to be clinging on to the past, and yet I'm doing my best to enjoy the space that I'm in now, because three years from now I'll likely be whining that I miss the Box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home