No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Where are your pants MacLeod?

This morning a pantless Jessica lured me back into bed and away from our 9:30 class. I tried to take the opportunity to finish the Virginia Woolf book we had to read for this week, but I ended up falling back asleep and having a reality dream where I woke up with Phantom. I was so shocked when I actually opened my eyes that he wasn't there that I was in a sour mood all afternoon.

After class I went to the gym for almost three hours. It turns out that reading Charlie and The Chocolate Factory on an exercise machine while not being allowed to eat chocolate and not having eaten anything but a banana and a muffin all day is a bad bad plan. It was like I had accidentally played a cruel trick on myself.

Tonight was good though. Jess and I went to watch our good friends Mel and Joel perform at the Bullring along with about twelve other camp people. I remember being at camp when I was about fourteen and hating highschool and thinking about how great it would be to merge my camp friends into my school world, and I can't believe it's actually happened.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bex!!! Good news! I was talking to my mom last night and she said to tell you that you should have chocolate every once in awhile! Besides, tomorrow!! WOO!!

1:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home