No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

I could drink a case of you

This weekend turned out to be busier than I thought. I had an amazing Friday with Phantom followed by a hungover-still-drunk-in-the-morning kind of Saturday. My parents came to visit yesterday afternoon. They brought the dogs, they made some soup, and they bought me a sweet desk chair. Hopefully that will fix the vibrator legs. It was nice that they drove up just because they miss me.

Last night I had this overwhelming urge to go back in time and write all the things that I've been meaning to write since september. I got 25 pages out of me and then had to stop due to it being three in the mornining and my need for sleep. Today I have to write a Philosophy of Feminism Essay and I have to read a Virginia Woolf book. Both tasks are too challenging. I'm determined that by the end of the week I'll have written everything down and I will be ready to move on. It's so bizarre to me that I've put off writing for so long, but I guess it happens.

Here's the essay question. Why aren't all women feminists? Comments?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home