No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Can you dig it?

Today was not great. I started off kind of shakey and then went to get blood taken, which didn't help. The woman I got this morning was a "digger" meaning that she poked me and then missed, then poked me and got the vein, then lost the vein and proceeded to dig through my arm to try to get it again. She ended up only taking half a phial, which is no good because I'm going to be mighty pissed if I have to go back and do this again.

I spent the rest of the day sort of dizzy and nauseous which is not pleasant. I'm currently planning for an early bedtime tonight in hopes that I will feel better in the morning. I'm trying to get ahead in my work this week so that I can spend next week slacking with Phantom. Damn this different universities and their different spring breaks!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home