No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Suck it! Three Times!

Sorry about the triple post last time, TJs computer has been all messed up lately so everytime I hit publish it goes to "Page Cannot Be Displayed" and then wouldn't let me look at the blog, so I had no idea whether it had posted at all. So yeah.

Anyway, I'm back in the t-dot where the buses run on time and the internet is functional, so there will be no troubles in the next couple of days.

Last night was excellent. We had ourselves a little St. Patrick's day party. We had a big bowl of lucky charms, a rainbow bits cake with green rainbow bits icing, green jello shooters, green salsa and chips, and green guacamole dorritos, and only green drinks allowed. It was a good one. About twenty five people showed up from a variety of circles of box friends and everyone seemed to have a good time. We wore a lot of green, and then did a lot of sleeping in which resulted in three of us missing three buses. But now I'm home and headin' for a night of movie watching with my Phantom, so I'm excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home