No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Just Bust some Soup!

So far today I've done exactly what I've been craving all week! I woke up at eleven, and then went downstairs and watched the Creek. Excellent. Then we watched the Feud and various other foolish tv shows and now we're sitting around listening to music. Excellent.

The plan is to go to the gym, and then come home with enough time to make some matzo ball soup for our screening of Hebrew Hammer tonight. I think just about all the Jews in Guelph are coming over tonight.

Alright, off I go to the gym. Oh! I'm totally obsessed with the new Old Navy commercial "Bust a Tunic!" I can't believe they thought that was brilliant, but now it's stuck in my head like nobody's business. Now I've just been "Bustin'" everything, cuz apparently we can do that now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home