No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Penetrate This Mother Fucker!

Alternate Title: Hello there, my name's Boxshot.

Oh man. It's 12:10 and I still have to finish my essay and study for my exam tomorrow. It's not going well. I've basically been working on this with breaks since 12:30pm today. Today was exciting. We had a picnic, we studied and worked outside, I got a sunburn, I had my first last minute betting frenzy on ebay (which I lost), and now I'm still not done, and won't be done by my goal time of 1am. Ah well.

I'm in a giddy crazy mood being fed on by Tama's encouragement. We were downstairs and she asked for something exciting to eat so I offered her my vagina. She then took me up on that offer and threw me down in a fit of passion. And now we're having tea. Oh lord the procrastinatron has moved in. So far I've resisted my new vibrator mini kit dealy, though I'm excited. It's a mini one with different attachments. There's a hammer, a claw, a shower-head type alien mouth, a cactus, and a christmas tree. It's an odd yet exciting assortment. Soon there will be much procrasturbation.

"I need a really pretty box... for my box... gear" -Tama

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do need a pretty box for my box gear! I'm planning on collecting a lot of fun self-pleasuring/SM/role-playing/fetish etc. type things and I need somewhere to stash them that's easily accessible.

-Tama

10:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a very excitingly tasty vagina.

-Tama

10:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love picnics!!! And I love warm days!!! And I love lying on the grass with my wonderful, beautiful roommates!!

-T

10:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really have to study economics now, I hope this has been a satisfying comment spree.

-T

10:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home