No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Leave the rat behind?

We got stood up for our dinner tonight, which all around sucked. It was just a big bundle of disappointing and frustrating and really out of our control. So instead we put the rat on a leash and took him for a walk down by the river. It was ridiculous. We needed that kind of giggly break though. Plus it was so beautiful out it would have been cruel to leave the rat behind.

So now it's 12:23, Tama has lovingly made us Brownies, and I'm trying to skillfully plan one night and one day in Toronto to accomplish everything that needs to be done. I'm a little concerned. I'm trying to go home for dinner, see steve, go to the improv show, maybe see more of steve, then meet up with Tama and Jess downtown and then come back to Guelph for a night of Philosophy essay writing and English exam studying. I am ill prepared. I had grand plans of writing the paper tonight, but as I'm moving into the later hours I'm starting to feel discouraged. A little prep work can be done though. My main goal is to get enough sleep tonight so that I won't fall asleep on the bus tomorrow and I can get my reading done then. Yes?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He loves that leash!!!! He loves it!!!! I can tell!!!

-T

10:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home