No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Your Unbelievable, OH!

Out of nowhere this morning my internet started working again. I have no idea why. So I'm gonna use it until it disappears and I can'ts use it no more. I'm feeling a bit better today. I just don't know exactly what I'm doing. We're having people over for dinner and I'm the only one here this morning, so Tama's picking up groceries after her class and I guess I'm doing all the dishes so that our friends aren't too disgusted to cook in our kitchen. We need a mop so badly.

Tonight I have to get my shit together and write some philosophy term paper. Woot. If I don't then I'm in big trouble this weekend. I feel like I'm more stressed out then I should be about a weekend. I just want to plan and also not write and not study. Too much to ask? Anyway, I have lots of cleaning to do and I was going to try to get to the gym this morning, but now I'm not so sure. Oh well. I just can't believe this damn computer!

2 Comments:

Blogger Phantom said...

Too bad about the gym.

But I feel like you'll get a workout this weekend, OH!

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

awesome.

11:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home