No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Doris is the Soul of this Band

I'm finding there's a fine line between procrastination and taking care of myself. Last night I was up until 4:30am as a result of an essay and too much tea. I woke up this morning and finished my essay on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, had a shower, and now I'm sitting around watching Almost Famous and dicking around on the internet.

I figure tonight I'll have time to read after Amay Ray. Bah. I'm just happy to relax right now and deal with the reading later. All I want is hugs and naps.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked it better when it was "Doris is the Sould of this Band."
-Tederick

1:56 PM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

yes you do like my foolish errors don't you. :o)

2:48 PM

 
Blogger Phantom said...

hugs? naps?

Why is it that I love you so much again?

It must be the...how do you say?........Ah yes, hot sex.

10:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home