No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, April 04, 2005

The Anus: All Work and No Play

Oh I'm not feelin' so hot. Today was long and sleepy. I'm currently waiting for the inspiration to write my final essay of the semester. Then I have three books to read, seven articles, one assignment, and four exams and then I've completed my second year of University. Impressive. I'm starting to feel the pressure though, which isn't as good. My plan was to come home this weekend to see my friend's Improv show at the Bad Dog Theatre Friday night (10:30pm)and then stick around until Sunday morning, but that might not happen unless I can get my shit together this week. I'm just not in the mood. Every student I saw today told me how much they are done with school. I guess that's the season we're in. All I want is to nap and silk screen.

Tonight was one of those nights at the box where we all know there's stuff to be done, but we just have laughing fits instead of doing it. We snacked, we watched like four episodes of Friends, and then finally ended up in our bras jumping up and down on my bed and laughing uncontrollably. This is what I'll miss when I'm alone in my basement staying up until two watching Starting Over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home